St Patrick’s Day Let’s Get Ready To Stumble Shirt
1. Pay with Paypal Account to complete the payment.
2. Or you can Pay with Debit/Credit Card without Paypal Account.
💰 Buy more save more!
- Available Style: Unisex T-shirt - Premium Fit Men T-shirt - Premium Fit Women T-shirt - Long Sleeve Tee - Hooded Sweatshirt - Ladies Flowy Tank - Sleeveless Tee - Unisex Tank - V-Neck T-Shirt - Youth T-Shirt.
- Please view size guide before order.
- Products are proudly printed in the United State.
RETURN & WARRANTY
- 100% Secure payment with SSL Encryption.
- If you're not 100% satisfied, let us know and we'll make it right.
- Orders ship within 3 to 5 business days.
- Rush 3-day service is available on select products.
- Tip: Buying 2 products or more at the same time will save you quite a lot on shipping fees.
St Patrick’s Day Let’s Get Ready To Stumble Shirt
Brand: DigitalHandmades LLC, Inc. – An online fashion company in the USA
At DigitalHandmades LLC, we have provided quality T-shirts that are sure to make you feel comfortable and cool even in the scorching heat or cold weather. We also seek to provide our customers with the highest level of customer service possible by adhering to customer satisfaction policies and an open communication style.
We only use high-quality 100% cotton t-shirts that are made with a durable and soft finish for both men and women. Our shirts always come in large sizes, so you can be sure that your t-shirts will fit the way you like and you’ll look great wearing it!
The fabric material of the St Patrick’s Day Let’s Get Ready To Stumble Shirt, hoodie, sweater, tank top, long sleeve, and V-neck t-shirt:
- CLASSIC MEN T-SHIRT: Solid colors are 100% cotton; Heather colors are 50% cotton, 50% polyester (Sport Grey is 90% cotton, 10% polyester); Antique colors are 60% cotton, 40% polyester.
- WOMEN T-SHIRT: Solid colors are 100% cotton, heather colors are 52% cotton, 48% polyester (Black Heather is 90% cotton, 10% polyester)
- UNISEX HOODIE AND SWEATSHIRT: 50% cotton, 50% polyester. Made from specially spun fibers that make very strong and smooth fabric, perfect for printing. Polyester fibers are extremely strong, resistant to most chemicals, stretching, and shrinking.
- LONG SLEEVES: 100% Airlume combed and ringspun cotton (fiber content may vary for different colors). Solid colors are 100% cotton, heather colors are 52% cotton, 48% polyester (Athletic Heather is 90% cotton, 10% polyester).
- TANK TOPS: Solid Colors are 100% cotton, heather colors are 52% cotton, 48% polyester (Athletic Heather is 90% cotton, 10% polyester), tri-blend colors are 50% polyester, 25% cotton, 25% rayon.
- Size may differ slightly from the actual product due to different fabric stretches. Please check the size chart before purchasing.
- Item color displayed in photos may be showing slight difference due to lighting effect during photo shooting or possibly different monitor display settings.
Principle of “exchange or return” on DigitalHandmades LLC regulations that guarantee customer satisfaction.
At DigitalHandmades LLC, we are passionate about bringing our customers high-quality clothing with creative designs that stay true to our company values of accessibility and affordability. We are committed to providing quality products within a reasonable price range.
The St Patrick’s Day Let’s Get Ready To Stumble Shirt, hoodie, sweater, tank top, long sleeve, and V-neck t-shirt will be delivered to all the countries we provide shipping and delivery services. The item will be delivered from 5-8 business days in the US and 10-15 business days for EU customers.
We are truly grateful and appreciate that you have taken your time reading our item description, and hope you will find it useful and enough information for an informed purchase. If there is anything left unclear or questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at: [email protected].
Have a great day!
Even her own family. We couldn�t pay attention to others or else we didn’t lover her. My mother couldn�t understand that I had a best friend so she once asked me in an insulting tone if I was a lesbian since we hung out all the St Patrick’s Day Let’s Get Ready To Stumble Shirt moreover I will buy this time. She never had that type of friendship so of course her mind leads her to believe I�m gay. So one day, since I had been going to my bffs house after school almost everyday (her neighborhood was across from mine) my mom took away my going out privileges and put strict rules on me� I was in 6th grade. I was now only allowed to go out on the weekends but not really. If I got invited to do something on both weekend days I had to choose what to do cause if I went out Saturday I couldn’t go out Sunday cause l �already went out� and �isn�t that enough?� She also placed unreasonable curfews and we had to be back home on the fucking dot. If we were even 1 minute late she would ground us. Since she was always so restricting it kind of made my sis and I not wanna go out cause sometimes it was such a hassle to get permission. My mother just wanted us to always be home, even if she wasn�t home. Fortunately, she had no problem having my friends over so my house was always the hang out place. That really helped.We had to think like her, dress to her taste, and do things exactly the way she did them. We were not allowed to question her since what she said was absolute. She needed us to depend on her or else she would have nothing. She needed to feel important and be at the center of everything. If you disagreed with her opinions then she felt attacked and would start a huge fight that ended with her saying that we �hate her� and that she should just die yes she�d go super dark. She was always the victim. Nothing was ever her fault. You could not say no to my mom. If she asked you to do her a favor, it wasn�t really a question. Just a formality cause she expected us to say yes and not refuse. We could never win with her.
St Patrick’s Day Let’s Get Ready To Stumble Shirt, hoodie, tank top, sweater and long sleeve t-shirt
Everything was always a problem cause my sis and I have grown really close although, before high school we had a horrible relationship and we have different views, opinions, and way of doing things than my mom. I mean, she tried picking fights just because I didn�t want to take the St Patrick’s Day Let’s Get Ready To Stumble Shirt moreover I will buy this same route she takes home. She picked a fight with me cause I wanted to file my own taxes. She picks fights for anything. She just wants to stir up a reaction from us. So we have learned to ignore her and it�s the best way to deal with her and not let her win her game.Now, if we don�t agree with something mother says then we speak up. We�re not silent anymore and it kills her that we are fighting back. She tries to become a victim and tells her family we treat her badly. We stopped putting up with her shit when I turned 21 my sis was 22. After that day she knew she could not control us anymore. If it were up to her she�d have us tied down at home forever. She doesn�t want us to succeed cause that means we would move away and leave her all alone… since she has no friends. She drives everyone away so she only has my sis and I. And it�s sad to say that we, her daughters, are ecstatic that she left to her home country, leaving us alone. Except, we�re not alone. We have our father and his side of the family to share their love. If y�all question where my dad was when we were growing up, well he didn�t really know how bad it was with my mom. Honestly, I was so scared of her that I never really told him how bad it was. Same goes to my sis. I think we did try to tell him once that she was a bit crazy but he thought we were just exaggerating the situation. Well, sorry for such a long answer but there�s just so much to say about my narcissistic mother still much more to say. Growing up with her made me extremely insecure as an adult. It stunts a persons growth in life and I really wish they hadn�t given my mother custody just cause she was the mother. I wish my dad could have seen through her and fought to win custody over us so we wouldn�t be facing all these hardships now. But it is what it is. This is the life I was given so now it�s up to me to make it better.