St Patrick’s Day Born In Cleveland Raised By Leprechauns Shirt
1. Pay with Paypal Account to complete the payment.
2. Or you can Pay with Debit/Credit Card without Paypal Account.
💰 Buy more save more!
- Available Style: Unisex T-shirt - Premium Fit Men T-shirt - Premium Fit Women T-shirt - Long Sleeve Tee - Hooded Sweatshirt - Ladies Flowy Tank - Sleeveless Tee - Unisex Tank - V-Neck T-Shirt - Youth T-Shirt.
- Please view size guide before order.
- Products are proudly printed in the United State.
RETURN & WARRANTY
- 100% Secure payment with SSL Encryption.
- If you're not 100% satisfied, let us know and we'll make it right.
- Orders ship within 3 to 5 business days.
- Rush 3-day service is available on select products.
- Tip: Buying 2 products or more at the same time will save you quite a lot on shipping fees.
St Patrick’s Day Born In Cleveland Raised By Leprechauns Shirt
Brand: DigitalHandmades LLC, Inc. – An online fashion company in the USA
At DigitalHandmades LLC, we have provided quality T-shirts that are sure to make you feel comfortable and cool even in the scorching heat or cold weather. We also seek to provide our customers with the highest level of customer service possible by adhering to customer satisfaction policies and an open communication style.
We only use high-quality 100% cotton t-shirts that are made with a durable and soft finish for both men and women. Our shirts always come in large sizes, so you can be sure that your t-shirts will fit the way you like and you’ll look great wearing it!
The fabric material of the St Patrick’s Day Born In Cleveland Raised By Leprechauns Shirt, hoodie, sweater, tank top, long sleeve, and V-neck t-shirt:
- CLASSIC MEN T-SHIRT: Solid colors are 100% cotton; Heather colors are 50% cotton, 50% polyester (Sport Grey is 90% cotton, 10% polyester); Antique colors are 60% cotton, 40% polyester.
- WOMEN T-SHIRT: Solid colors are 100% cotton, heather colors are 52% cotton, 48% polyester (Black Heather is 90% cotton, 10% polyester)
- UNISEX HOODIE AND SWEATSHIRT: 50% cotton, 50% polyester. Made from specially spun fibers that make very strong and smooth fabric, perfect for printing. Polyester fibers are extremely strong, resistant to most chemicals, stretching, and shrinking.
- LONG SLEEVES: 100% Airlume combed and ringspun cotton (fiber content may vary for different colors). Solid colors are 100% cotton, heather colors are 52% cotton, 48% polyester (Athletic Heather is 90% cotton, 10% polyester).
- TANK TOPS: Solid Colors are 100% cotton, heather colors are 52% cotton, 48% polyester (Athletic Heather is 90% cotton, 10% polyester), tri-blend colors are 50% polyester, 25% cotton, 25% rayon.
- Size may differ slightly from the actual product due to different fabric stretches. Please check the size chart before purchasing.
- Item color displayed in photos may be showing slight difference due to lighting effect during photo shooting or possibly different monitor display settings.
Principle of “exchange or return” on DigitalHandmades LLC regulations that guarantee customer satisfaction.
At DigitalHandmades LLC, we are passionate about bringing our customers high-quality clothing with creative designs that stay true to our company values of accessibility and affordability. We are committed to providing quality products within a reasonable price range.
The St Patrick’s Day Born In Cleveland Raised By Leprechauns Shirt, hoodie, sweater, tank top, long sleeve, and V-neck t-shirt will be delivered to all the countries we provide shipping and delivery services. The item will be delivered from 5-8 business days in the US and 10-15 business days for EU customers.
We are truly grateful and appreciate that you have taken your time reading our item description, and hope you will find it useful and enough information for an informed purchase. If there is anything left unclear or questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at: [email protected].
Have a great day!
As the St Patrick’s Day Born In Cleveland Raised By Leprechauns Shirt Apart from…,I will love this area�s top surf instructor, it�s not necessarily something he finds to be a problem�he genuinely enjoys getting out on the water with clients, as long as he can do it safely. And he does want Montauk�s business to be supported. But, around the same time everyone arrived, he decided to go out with a group of friends. �I was overwhelmed and taken aback by how many people can be in such a large group being a foot away from each other without a mask on,� he said. �It�s almost like people forgot what happened.� He continued: �I�ve seen Instagram stories of rental houses out here where it looks like mayhem. You see some people taking this social distancing with care, and then you see people not giving any concern about it whatsoever. The so called �spirit� which probably leaves the body leaving it cold and lifeless thereafter, cannot have any feeling, sight, pain, pleasure and smell without the neuro-logical system the body verily had when alive. It is so sad that lies are told about judgement day, penalties by the God and pleasures which humans enjoy whilst alive on this earth. At the very least why don’t these punishments and pleasures be different from those we all experience on this earth. It is the same thing that repeats up there – lashes, burning in oil, tooth/nail pulling, beautiful maidens, etc which are ridiculously �skin deep� and surprised God has to take us up there to punish us when these could have been meted out when we are here on this earth! Certain people would draw a parallel to parenting a child – wrong – they didn’t create the child – they were instrumental in the birth of the child – big big difference! This is for those who believe in a God. If God exists and is responsible for creation, how could the parents have created a child? All punishment and pleasures are only available when on this earth. If one does good, even if the person doesn’t see the results, the progeny will surely do down the line. Now what is good and what is bad is also judged not by God but by our own conscience and mindset. What is good for some, is bad for others. The entire Universe is a balance of destruction and creation, good and bad, merit and demerit and finally virtue and evil.
St Patrick’s Day Born In Cleveland Raised By Leprechauns Shirt, hoodie, tank top, sweater and long sleeve t-shirt
While New York has flattened the St Patrick’s Day Born In Cleveland Raised By Leprechauns Shirt Apart from…,I will love this curve, it seems the East Coast isn�t immune to the coronavirus culture wars that are gripping the country itself: one where some of the population plays by the pandemic rules, while the other half is, well�sick of the fear of getting sick. One that prizes the collective good, while the other prizes individual freedom. And the gray area that grips so many in-between�those who are desperately seeking normalcy in this new, unfamiliar age. Sure, masks are required in stores (and in the case of Innersleeve Records in Amagansett, masks and gloves). But it�s impossible to enforce proper social distancing behavior on stretches of sandy beaches, let alone behind closed doors. On the last weekend in June, I swung by a small dinner gathering in East Hampton. When a lion is hungry, a deer has to up its life, when one makes money some one else is either not getting it or has to lose it, pleasurable sports is pain to the hunted, etc. The cycle goes on and on without any closure and hence the term �karma� in the Hindu philosophy which stems from Sanatana Dharma – no human ever contributes and is born only to destroy or give pain to one or the other or thyself from birth to death. I am aware of the Garuda Purana which in Vedic scriptures of Sanatana Dharma explains the various effects of one’s actions and punishments thereof – now there are several severe terrorising punishments enough to deter a human from committing those gruesome acts when on this earth. Having said that it is clear these scriptures are clearly more a deterrent than an explanation of reality – reality is impossible as no one ever has seen anything that has happened up there to relay it to us here in this world. Once a human dies, it is all over – no coming back to relate the ethereal experiences up there. What we consider as sins here or virtues to be rewarded probably may mean nothing in the overall scheme of things. Remember every act is supposed to be connected with everything else in the Universe – the string theory in a fragile manner tries to explain this. Anyway, I blasphemed Jesus, He struck me dead and brought me face-to-face with Himself, whereupon He plainly told me that my name would be blotted out of the Book of Life and written in the Book of the Dead unless (pay attention) I repented.