St. Patrick_s Day Irish I Were Drunk Shirt
1. Pay with Paypal Account to complete the payment.
2. Or you can Pay with Debit/Credit Card without Paypal Account.
💰 Buy more save more!
- Available Style: Unisex T-shirt - Premium Fit Men T-shirt - Premium Fit Women T-shirt - Long Sleeve Tee - Hooded Sweatshirt - Ladies Flowy Tank - Sleeveless Tee - Unisex Tank - V-Neck T-Shirt - Youth T-Shirt.
- Please view size guide before order.
- Products are proudly printed in the United State.
RETURN & WARRANTY
- 100% Secure payment with SSL Encryption.
- If you're not 100% satisfied, let us know and we'll make it right.
- Orders ship within 3 to 5 business days.
- Rush 3-day service is available on select products.
- Tip: Buying 2 products or more at the same time will save you quite a lot on shipping fees.
St. Patrick_s Day Irish I Were Drunk Shirt
Brand: DigitalHandmades LLC, Inc. – An online fashion company in the USA
At DigitalHandmades LLC, we have provided quality T-shirts that are sure to make you feel comfortable and cool even in the scorching heat or cold weather. We also seek to provide our customers with the highest level of customer service possible by adhering to customer satisfaction policies and an open communication style.
We only use high-quality 100% cotton t-shirts that are made with a durable and soft finish for both men and women. Our shirts always come in large sizes, so you can be sure that your t-shirts will fit the way you like and you’ll look great wearing it!
The fabric material of the St. Patrick_s Day Irish I Were Drunk Shirt, hoodie, sweater, tank top, long sleeve, and V-neck t-shirt:
- CLASSIC MEN T-SHIRT: Solid colors are 100% cotton; Heather colors are 50% cotton, 50% polyester (Sport Grey is 90% cotton, 10% polyester); Antique colors are 60% cotton, 40% polyester.
- WOMEN T-SHIRT: Solid colors are 100% cotton, heather colors are 52% cotton, 48% polyester (Black Heather is 90% cotton, 10% polyester)
- UNISEX HOODIE AND SWEATSHIRT: 50% cotton, 50% polyester. Made from specially spun fibers that make very strong and smooth fabric, perfect for printing. Polyester fibers are extremely strong, resistant to most chemicals, stretching, and shrinking.
- LONG SLEEVES: 100% Airlume combed and ringspun cotton (fiber content may vary for different colors). Solid colors are 100% cotton, heather colors are 52% cotton, 48% polyester (Athletic Heather is 90% cotton, 10% polyester).
- TANK TOPS: Solid Colors are 100% cotton, heather colors are 52% cotton, 48% polyester (Athletic Heather is 90% cotton, 10% polyester), tri-blend colors are 50% polyester, 25% cotton, 25% rayon.
- Size may differ slightly from the actual product due to different fabric stretches. Please check the size chart before purchasing.
- Item color displayed in photos may be showing slight difference due to lighting effect during photo shooting or possibly different monitor display settings.
Principle of “exchange or return” on DigitalHandmades LLC regulations that guarantee customer satisfaction.
At DigitalHandmades LLC, we are passionate about bringing our customers high-quality clothing with creative designs that stay true to our company values of accessibility and affordability. We are committed to providing quality products within a reasonable price range.
The St. Patrick_s Day Irish I Were Drunk Shirt, hoodie, sweater, tank top, long sleeve, and V-neck t-shirt will be delivered to all the countries we provide shipping and delivery services. The item will be delivered from 5-8 business days in the US and 10-15 business days for EU customers.
We are truly grateful and appreciate that you have taken your time reading our item description, and hope you will find it useful and enough information for an informed purchase. If there is anything left unclear or questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at: [email protected].
Have a great day!
I come from what we in Chicago call the St. Patrick_s Day Irish I Were Drunk Shirt moreover I love this last generation of the belt. My father was a cop, so his belt was particularly nasty.� This would have been all through the 1960s. If he came home and I had left a toy on the stairs, off came the belt. I was born in 1959, and was probably hit when I was around four. Once, I was in my underwear in bed, my dad had worked the 3PM-11PM shift. Off came the belt and I was whacked across my stomach and testicles, though I doubt the latter was meant to happen. At times, my dad would just hand the belt to my mother while he undressed or went to get a beer. Unfortunately, my mother had no aim, so I was hit everywhere, haphazardly. My sister has three daughters. They were never spanked, never grounded. To an extent, they are spoiled, and get what they want. Each went through stages and two of my nieces are doing well, one is ready for Harvard. The other, her twin, is difficult to be with. Their dad tells them stories about how he was hit by the belt (he is my age, 56), and at times I think that they should have been spanked years ago, not hard but just to know of consequences. Instead of being told to stay in their respective rooms for an hour. Thinking that might be wrong, it will always be one of my grey areas. Can’t help it. You should also provide them with opportunities and resources for growth. If your kid loves animals, take them to the zoo. Or even the creek in your local park. See how many different kinds of animals you can find living there. Ask your child about what relationships the different animals might have with each other. And if you’re not competent to make that call, then hire experts whatever. And that is a very tricky thing on their part making that call, but it has to be done. Buffett and Gates are either failed in this evaluation of their kids or got it right and are not telling anyone. So, our opinions about whether Buffy and Billy did the right thing is pointless and not valid since we don’t know much about the kids to pass on the cruel verdict. There’s nothing better than sharing your success and money with your loved ones. I’m a very smart person. I’ve created and made myself virtually out of nothing.
St. Patrick_s Day Irish I Were Drunk Shirt, hoodie, tank top, sweater and long sleeve t-shirt
Now God is aware of everything’s that happening at everywhere in the St. Patrick_s Day Irish I Were Drunk Shirt moreover I love this universe at every point of time. Aware of each and every molecule vibrations, aware of each and every chemical reactions happening inside our bodies, inside our brains driving us to do what we do. What are we but self-sustaining systems that drive themselves through a defined mechanism of intake and removal of substances. When I was a freshman in high school, he used to drive me to school in the morning on his way to work. Again, no conversation at all. As a parent now myself, that one floors me because when you’re in the car with a kid, they’re trapped and have to listen. It’s an ideal time to have a conversation! Parenting tip, right there. You’re welcome. It wasn’t some issues with me, or some issue between us. It was that I wasn’t his child. Someone once remarked to me that some people can love another person’s child as much as their own, and some can’t. I think parenting was difficult for him due to his own father having been an abusive alcoholic, so all the effort he could muster went into his biological�children. Even then, it wasn’t a lot. The difference between the attention my half-siblings received and what I received wasn’t enormous, but it was noticed by me when I was still a child. A small difference, but enough that I can honestly say I don’t really know what it feels like to have a father. But there are other do-not’s. Don’t do drugs. Don’t lie. Don’t kill. These clear and hard rules form the foundation for their future moral judgments. Then they turn 6 or 10 or 12 or whatever age when the brain can handle some fuzzier rules. Don’t lie, unless you could save your grandma’s life. Don’t kill, unless he’s a very bad man with six fingers on his right hand and he killed your father. But I know why he asked all those stupid questions. He wanted to hear one of my cool answers. Every once in a while he would hit on a question that would get me to give him an answer that made his day. When he asked other people “why does it rain? They would tell him that it’s Angels crying or he made God sad or something stupid like that. When he asked me he got to hear me go on and on about condensation and evaporation and warm fronts and cool fronts and humidity. I used words like “cumulonimbus” or “temperate” or “sublimate.” He found it interesting and he liked a real answer more than a cheap answer. He may not have understood the answers I gave him, but he liked them.