Polish Grown Irish Roots Ireland Flag T-Shirt
1. Pay with Paypal Account to complete the payment.
2. Or you can Pay with Debit/Credit Card without Paypal Account.
💰 Buy more save more!
- Available Style: Unisex T-shirt - Premium Fit Men T-shirt - Premium Fit Women T-shirt - Long Sleeve Tee - Hooded Sweatshirt - Ladies Flowy Tank - Sleeveless Tee - Unisex Tank - V-Neck T-Shirt - Youth T-Shirt.
- Please view size guide before order.
- Products are proudly printed in the United State.
RETURN & WARRANTY
- 100% Secure payment with SSL Encryption.
- If you're not 100% satisfied, let us know and we'll make it right.
- Orders ship within 3 to 5 business days.
- Rush 3-day service is available on select products.
- Tip: Buying 2 products or more at the same time will save you quite a lot on shipping fees.
Polish Grown Irish Roots Ireland Flag T-Shirt
Brand: DigitalHandmades LLC, Inc. – An online fashion company in the USA
At DigitalHandmades LLC, we have provided quality T-shirts that are sure to make you feel comfortable and cool even in the scorching heat or cold weather. We also seek to provide our customers with the highest level of customer service possible by adhering to customer satisfaction policies and an open communication style.
We only use high-quality 100% cotton t-shirts that are made with a durable and soft finish for both men and women. Our shirts always come in large sizes, so you can be sure that your t-shirts will fit the way you like and you’ll look great wearing it!
The fabric material of the Polish Grown Irish Roots Ireland Flag T-Shirt, hoodie, sweater, tank top, long sleeve, and V-neck t-shirt:
- CLASSIC MEN T-SHIRT: Solid colors are 100% cotton; Heather colors are 50% cotton, 50% polyester (Sport Grey is 90% cotton, 10% polyester); Antique colors are 60% cotton, 40% polyester.
- WOMEN T-SHIRT: Solid colors are 100% cotton, heather colors are 52% cotton, 48% polyester (Black Heather is 90% cotton, 10% polyester)
- UNISEX HOODIE AND SWEATSHIRT: 50% cotton, 50% polyester. Made from specially spun fibers that make very strong and smooth fabric, perfect for printing. Polyester fibers are extremely strong, resistant to most chemicals, stretching, and shrinking.
- LONG SLEEVES: 100% Airlume combed and ringspun cotton (fiber content may vary for different colors). Solid colors are 100% cotton, heather colors are 52% cotton, 48% polyester (Athletic Heather is 90% cotton, 10% polyester).
- TANK TOPS: Solid Colors are 100% cotton, heather colors are 52% cotton, 48% polyester (Athletic Heather is 90% cotton, 10% polyester), tri-blend colors are 50% polyester, 25% cotton, 25% rayon.
- Size may differ slightly from the actual product due to different fabric stretches. Please check the size chart before purchasing.
- Item color displayed in photos may be showing slight difference due to lighting effect during photo shooting or possibly different monitor display settings.
Principle of “exchange or return” on DigitalHandmades LLC regulations that guarantee customer satisfaction.
At DigitalHandmades LLC, we are passionate about bringing our customers high-quality clothing with creative designs that stay true to our company values of accessibility and affordability. We are committed to providing quality products within a reasonable price range.
The Polish Grown Irish Roots Ireland Flag T-Shirt, hoodie, sweater, tank top, long sleeve, and V-neck t-shirt will be delivered to all the countries we provide shipping and delivery services. The item will be delivered from 5-8 business days in the US and 10-15 business days for EU customers.
We are truly grateful and appreciate that you have taken your time reading our item description, and hope you will find it useful and enough information for an informed purchase. If there is anything left unclear or questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at: [email protected].
Have a great day!
Edoardo “Edo” Mapelli Mozzi, in a small ceremony. It took place at the Polish Grown Irish Roots Ireland Flag T-Shirt Besides,I will do this Royal Chapel of All Saints, which is located on her family�s Windsor estate of Royal Lodge. “The wedding took place in accordance with all relevant Government Guidelines,” the Palace said in a statement. The Queen and Prince Philip were among the small stable of guests. The Palace also noted “close family” was there. Originally, Beatrice and Edo’s wedding was scheduled for May 29th at the Chapel Royal in London, with a reception to follow in the Buckingham Palace gardens. True science and true religion are both learning processes that require faith and patience before the truth comes. Sometimes it is very incremental and other times it can flood us suddenly with light. Important truth tends to come according to real need, rather than by idle curiosity. Both science and religion require us to be diligent and humble seekers, learners, and teachers. I know with all my heart and soul that Jesus Christ is my holy redeemer. I also know that that fact makes me no more loved by God than one who has not had such a revelation yet. Jesus just wants me to be kind, keep his loving commandments and get back to work to learn more science, art, history and especially, his pure love. We are all scientists. As babies, we learn that small cups fit into large cups. Then we learn enough to get by as adults, such as red and blue make purple, don’t walk in front of moving vehicles, 1 plus 1 equals two. Many people are content to stop there and aren’t interested in learning anymore. It is ironic that, of course, we never stop learning, and if we wonder for a moment why water pours out of a cup when we tip it over, we have put ourselves in the same realm as Newton, Einstein, and Hawking. The main difference is that they were not content with just wondering. As scientists are unaware, we observe the wonders of the universe. I have always had a strong faith in God and have no trouble attributing these wonders to Him. Observing the wonders of the universe has only served to make me more aware of God’s power. I feel the theory of evolution is so elegant that only God could have thought of it. The Big Bang has it all – (literally) – power, energy, light – things God can handle.However, due to the pandemic, it was postponed and, later, moved altogether. The couple got engaged in September 2019 in Italy. Their engagement photos were taken by Beatrice’s sister, Eugenie. “We are both so excited to be embarking on this life adventure together and can�t wait to be married,� they said at the time. Her engagement ring, featuring Victorian and Art Deco influences, was designed by Shaun Lane. New York�s most Googled cocktail during quarantine was…the Manhattan. I mean, c�mon: What did you think it was going to be? A Lychee martini? A Cosmopolitan? This isn�t Sex and the City�it�s a pandemic.
Polish Grown Irish Roots Ireland Flag T-Shirt, hoodie, tank top, sweater and long sleeve t-shirt
And in May, when Google shared the Polish Grown Irish Roots Ireland Flag T-Shirt Besides,I will do this top trending cocktails by state (determined by data from the previous 30 days), New York was the location with the highest COVID-19 cases in the country, whose inhabitants were largely locked down in minuscule apartments with little-to-no outdoor access. As COVID-19 swept the country, home-made cocktail preferences were varied: Wyoming was digging white Russians, Hawaii wanted lemon drop martinis (not, as one might assume, their namesake Blue Hawaiians, which were actually being searched by Montanans), and Arizona was whipping up some frozen daiquiris. To find God in all things is to me the most natural thing in the world. And at the same time we can find God in ourselves. Jesus said �the Kingdom of Heaven is within you.� But we have to be willing to look. Scientists who are also believers understand perfectly that if their god exists, God�s only first-hand message�the only one that has never been translated, never-been tainted, never been passed down orally�is in nature itself. The more one truly understands nature, the closer they are to god because they are speaking the same language. That�s what makes it so bizarre that some Christians rally against, run away from and fight against science. Science is a tool that has been used for centuries�with great success�to understand nature. Nature is the same everywhere in the universe and reality crosses all cultural boundaries, and therefore science (and math) would be the only way for god to communicate directly, first-hand�in his own language�to all of his followers worldwide clearly and concisely, across all cultures at the same time. Christians who ignore (or worse, fight) against not knowing science and others not knowing science, are actively trying to suppress the direct word of their god. It is very clear from their actions that they don�t actually worship (or even respect) their god, they worship an ancient book (ironically, a false idol) and actually are placing the book above their god�s direct message. If I were a god, this would make me so angry. You mean, I loved you so much that I placed you in a time and place where you could know me more than any other before you, through science and nature, and you are ignoring me? Instead these supposedly �god-fearing� folks defiantly give their god the middle-finger, claiming nature itself is wrong.